Currently the Olark API does not provide the most helpful API to get the full conversation but we still should be able to capture the Conversation div that contains the chat.
- Command From Operator !crm save
- Capture Conversation DIV
- Parse out HTML
- Search CRM for existing client by email
- If Exists save the chat to the clients info
- Notify Operator/provide link
- If it does not create a new person in CRM
- Provide link to operator to complete new entry
End Scope for the plugin
Beyond the basic scope, we would really like for the system to immediately pull data from the CRM and update the chat vistors name. Then provide any relevant links to the operator either by notification or by updating the visitors status message.
This could be done with no commands but I am not sure if it would create to many malformed entries in the CRM.